In referral programs, customer ratings is more important than ever. Whether you are a small business or a large corporation, it’s essential to understand how your customers perceive your service and products. Knowing how your customers rate your product/service can help you make informed changes, boost customer satisfaction and loyalty, and improve your referral program performance.
To help you get started, we’ve highlighted the 5 best customer rating tools that can help you collect valuable service feedback. These customer rating tools provide you with the insights you need to make informed decisions, allowing you to make meaningful changes and give your customers an even better experience.
What is Customer Ratings?
Customer Ratings is an assessment of your service and products based on your customers’ experiences. Depending on the type of feedback you collect, you’ll be able to identify areas for improvement, as well as highlight the strengths of your brand. There are several types of feedback you can collect from your customers, including but not limited to:
- Customer satisfaction rating– This is an overall assessment of your business. You can use customer satisfaction data to identify areas for improvement, as well as highlight the strengths of your business.
- Customer service rating – This is a general overview of the customer experience. It is largely dependent on how your users perceive your customer service. To get good customer ratings, you must be able to train your customer service representatives and front desk executives. You can use customer service feedback to identify pain points as well as areas for improvement.
- Product rating – This is done to gain an understanding of how your customers assess your products, including quality, value, and customer experience. You can use product feedback to identify areas for improvement and to highlight the strengths of your product.
Benefits of Collecting Customer Ratings with Best Customer Rating Tools
- Boost Customer Loyalty: Customer ratings and feedback can help you measure customer loyalty. You’ll be able to see how often customers return, as well as how likely they are to recommend your business to a friend. This can help you understand customer retention, as well as identify areas for improvement.
- Identify Areas for Improvement: Customer ratings can help you identify problem areas and make improvements in your referral program performance. You’ll be able to see which rewards and referral activities customers like, as well as what they don’t. This can help you make meaningful changes and deliver a better experience to your customers. The best customer feedback tools allow you to collect valuable feedback from your customers.
- Understand Trends: Customer rating tools can help you understand customer sentiment and trends. This can be helpful in predicting future customer behavior and making strategic business decisions.
- Boost Customer Satisfaction: Customer feedback can help you boost customer satisfaction. This is helpful if you want to increase customer retention, as well as boost customer loyalty.
Our List of the 5 Best Customer Rating Tools
SurveyMonkey is one of the best customer rating tools that help you collect customer feedback. It allows you to create surveys and collect data from customers, allowing you to understand what they think of your product or service, as well as pinpoint areas for improvement.
The top customer rating platform is free to try. You can upgrade to their paid platform at $30 per month.
Birdeye is among the widely popular customer rating tools that help local businesses and brands to monitor their reputation and customer experience. Over a hundred thousand companies make use of this tool to keep an eye on their online presence, interact with prospects digitally, and gain insights into customer experience to boost sales and achieve success.
Plans start at $299 per month.
Typeform is a customer rating and feedback collection tool that allows you to create visual surveys that are engaging and easy for customers to complete. It also allows you to track data, manage responses, and view results.
This popular customer ratings platform is available at $29 per month.
If you’re searching for a way to increase the number of reviews and ratings on any platform, then Starfish Reviews is just the plugin you need. Starfish customer review software is available as a WordPress plugin. It’s easy to configure and lets you send the same link to all your customers so they can share their ratings. The popular customer rating plugin integrates seamlessly with popular email marketing platforms as well.
The free version is available on WordPress.org. You can upgrade to the Business plan at $47.88.
InMoment is among the best customer rating tools in 2023. It is a social and reputation management platform that allows you to collect customer feedback and make positive changes to your referral program. It also provides you with customer satisfaction data, and allows you to respond to reviews.
The popular customer ratings software offers a 30-day trial. You can request custom pricing.
Tips for Receiving 5-Star Customer Ratings
The best customer rating platforms allow you to collect customer ratings from your customers and display that on your website as social proof of trust. Let’s see how you can optimize your marketing strategy to receive 5-star customer ratings with the top customer ratings software.
- Personalize Your Referral Program: When your customers receive personalized communication, they know they are valued. Personalizing your messages, rewards, and activities is a great way to keep your customers happy.
- Choice of rewards: Offer your customers a choice of rewards. It allows them to choose a reward that matches their interests and preferences.
- Establish multiple touchpoints: Communicate frequently with your customers and offer them opportunities to earn rewards for sharing feedback, participating in a poll, or leaving a rating.
Customer ratings are an essential part of any business. It allows you to understand how your customers perceive your product and services, as well as identify areas for improvement. Using the best customer rating tools can make the process easier. We hope our list of the 5 best customer rating tools has provided you with the insights you need to make informed decisions, allowing you to make meaningful changes and give your customers an even better experience. You might want to check out our list of the 10 top customer feedback tools in 2023.